Do you want to maximize your dive times? (Of course).
Want to get the most out of your dive computer and The WheelTM? (Naturally). Then
the PADI Multilevel Diver Specialty course is for you.
In this course, you learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting
you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That’s
the way you really dive, after all. You’ll learn to use The WheelTM version of the
RDP for planning multilevel dives, making it a great companion for your dive computer
(as well as a way to make multilevel dives if you forget to bring your computer).
• Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water
Diver (or have a qualifying
certification from another training organization) and 12 years old
• Plan and execute multilevel dives (different depths on the same dive)
• Back up your dive computer and plan multi-level dives with The WheelTM
• Maximize your no stop time
• Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.